Have you ever gone shopping for a new piece of furniture and found that nothing works with your existing décor? Perhaps you needed a bookcase for your son’s room or a small computer desk for one of the rooms on the main floor.
Our Flexible collection does away with this problem! The items in this line – which feature contemporary styling, a Black Oak finish and metal accents – are multi-purpose. So a night table can become a modular TV stand, and a three-drawer chest can be used for storage in either a bedroom or the family room. You’ll enjoy multiple benefits with this collection, which lets you:
- Arrange a room to meet specific storage and organization needs. Bedroom or living room collections rarely include complementary items, so you have to look at a different brand or style.
- Plan a consistent look or layout for your décor – a particularly appealing feature for open spaces such as lofts. Furniture in varying styles or colours can always be combined for a unique look, but this task can be enjoyable for some and a headache for others.
- Put two identical – or different – items together to “build” the ideal piece of furniture for your space. In fact, many pieces in the Flexible collection are the same height for this very reason! Why settle for a single-purpose item when you can optimize your layout?
- Furnish a room and buy a complementary item later, without having to think about your overall layout – consistency is already ensured. As your child grows older, you’ll probably need to add a homework desk to his or her room. Bedroom furniture collections, however, often do not include this type of desk.
- “Recycle” multi-purpose items by putting them in different rooms, where they’ll serve a variety of purposes. (You’ll like this! It‘s environmentally friendly and also saves you money.)