Do your kids like setting up a little hideout in your home? If the answer is “yes,” then anything – rugs, cushions, a blanket, or chairs – can be used to create a little nook they can call their own. That said, here’s a much faster, easier way to make the perfect little “house”: the “table hideout”, which you can set up and take down in less than a second!
You probably know about the Movember tradition – where men grow mustaches for a cause! Movember is an official global charity that raises awareness of, and essential funds for, the fight against prostate and testicular cancer, as well as mental health issues.
Well, ladies, if you’d like to support your spouse, your family, or your friends and co-workers, I have a few ideas on how you could have a mustache of your own… so to speak!!
Key ring mustache
- Print the mustache you want onto a sheet of paper.
- You can either cut it out and have it laminated at a print center or punch a hole in it, or else apply a layer of wide, clear sticky tape to each side, then cut it out and punch a hole.
- Put it on your key ring, so it’s always accessible.
Another inspiration: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/262194009527104307/
… which you can put under your nose anytime!
- Buy a ring base in any arts and crafts store, or, if you have an old ring that you don’t want anymore… think of it as a donation to the cause!
- Mold your mustache design – you can use either Fimo or modeling clay.
- Make an imprint of the ring’s flat surface in the clay – this will be helpful for sticking the two pieces together afterwards.