As parents, you know sleeping is really important for kids (for their health and yours!), therefore you must pick the right bed.
We offer different types of beds for children, because the needs vary from one to another. However, here`s a list of many reasons that make the mates bed a perfect choice for little ones:
The bottom of the mates bed is full, therefore no need for a boxspring; you simply put the mattress and it makes it economic.
- The mates bed is 14’’ high to allow younger kids to climb in by themselves when it`s sleeping time.
- The mates bed shape is rather simple, for easy mix & match with other dressers & chests.
- The corners of the mates bed are rounded for more safety.
- The mates bed is available in many different colors to suit different tastes & needs.
- If your little one is in transition into this big bed, you simply lift the mattress and insert a security rail.
- The twin size or full size mates beds don’t take up more space than any other kid’s beds.
- The mates bed features integrated storage with 3 perfect drawers for clothes or just for small treasures found everywhere in the house like balls, blocks, action figures (ideal if you lack space for an additional chest).